Frame design can handle different types of loadings as described below:
1. All the building dead loads due to sheeting, purlins, etc. and the self weight of the frame.
2. Imposed live load on the frame with tributary reductions as well.
3. Collateral load such as false ceiling, light fixtures, AC ducting loads, sprinkler systems and many other suspended loads of similar nature.
4. Wind loads input such as basic wind speed or basic wind pressure that will be converted to deign wind pressure as per the building code specified by the user and shall be applied to the different members of the building according to the coefficients mentioned in the codes prescribed by the user.
5. The standard building codes like MBMA, UBC, ANSI, IS:875 part 3 etc are used for this purpose.
6. Crane and non crane loading can be specified by the user and the program has the capability to handle these special loads and combine them with the other loads as required.
7. Seismic loads corresponding to the different zone categories of various international codes can also be defined and combined with other load cases as required.
8. Temperature loads can also be specified in the form of different differential temperature value on centigrade and specifying the appropriate coefficient for the thermal expansion.
9. Load combinations with appropriate load factors can be specified by the user as desired.